Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2009/01/carter-snubs-cl.html

President Carter disputes there was any snub and says any suggestion there was is “erroneous.” Through a spokesperson at the Carter Center in Atlanta, the former President told ABC News that he had earlier spent a half hour talking to the Clintons and therefore wanted to use the opportunity to say hello to the Bushes while he could. According to the spokesperson, cameras only caught the later encounter.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
MidwestGirl said:
Labmom2Sun said:
How do we know they didn't exchange greetings earlier out of view of the cameras?
Well from the look on Hillary's face I'd say.
I love the way that Hillary just watches them walk down the hallway. She gives them the kind of bemused look that almost always turns to indignant and pissed off later on.

I'll always hate Bill, but Hillary is really starting to grow on me.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Golfgirlrobin said:
MidwestGirl said:
Labmom2Sun said:
How do we know they didn't exchange greetings earlier out of view of the cameras?
Well from the look on Hillary's face I'd say.
I love the way that Hillary just watches them walk down the hallway. She gives them the kind of bemused look that almost always turns to indignant and pissed off later on.

I'll always hate Bill, but Hillary is really starting to grow on me.
I bet she said "Smurf you" under her breath :laugh:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
This is why I am so glad I'm not famous. It's hard enough being under the microscope with the other local breeders and hearing some of the crap they say about me and the lies and half-truths they spew. I can't imagine how hard it is to cope with this bullshit on a national or world wide level.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
There's no love lost between the four of them.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Did ya see the way Hillary looked at him like "what the?" :laugh:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
labby said:
This is why I am so glad I'm not famous. It's hard enough being under the microscope with the other local breeders and hearing some of the crap they say about me and the lies and half-truths they spew. I can't imagine how hard it is to cope with this bullshit on a national or world wide level.
Not only that, but can you imagine having reporters and who knows who else digging into your past, talking to former classmates and work associates, old boy/girlfriends, exes, family that you don't speak to, etc.? :surprise: :scare:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
It's bad enough with the people in this area. The press would have a field day with my past, which is why I'll never run for public office.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Same here. Can you imagine what would happen if they got hold of all 5 of my exes?!? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :vomit:

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Wow, that picture says it all. LOL.

I've always heard that none of the ex-presidents like Carter because he has broken the unspoken rule of not criticizing the actions of the sitting president.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Golfgirlrobin said:
Wow, that picture says it all. LOL.

I've always heard that none of the ex-presidents like Carter because he has broken the unspoken rule of not criticizing the actions of the sitting president.
Carter is so much less the politician than any of the others that it would totally be in keeping with his M.O. to criticize a sitting president. It's probably one of the things I like the best about him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts