Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... that Paddysmom can now change the brake lights on the PaddyWagon? Well, she can. And change out a doggie door flap.

I'll bet this weekend she'll even have the nerve to put in a new threshold strip in the bathroom doorway.

Yesirreebob!

:)

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Outstanding. Sounds like you'll have a whole workshop of your own power tools before you know it.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Awesome, Nance! Next thing you know, you'll be wearing bib overalls and a baseball cap on backwards. ;)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Wow thats impressisve!!!! Bobby says he's very proud of you Nance. And thats coming from a mechanic!! He always says that if he ever gets the chance he's going to hold a class for ladies and teach them to do some of these jobs. He says too many times he finds ladies that have been ripped off. Now, from me, the mechanics wife: be careful, almost all accidents involving tools are preventable!! Wear gloves whenever possible, and protect the nails!! Nothing like breaking a nail, cars are not kind to hands. I'm proud of you too, good for you!!!!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
You go girl.....the Paddywagon is probably proud of you.

And just a word of advise to everyone check you brake lights I have been driving the freeway now our office has moved and I see 2 or 3 cars a day with them burnt out.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You can do anything, Nance! :)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts