Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lucky has to go back to the vet this afternoon because she's not using her leg, Shane overslept for work, Sam woke me up at 3, 5, and 7 to go potty in the pouring rain, only not to potty just to chase bugs in the light. I was having leftover pizza for lunch with dipping sauce when I hit the edge of the plate and sent it all over me. My mom's not answering the phone so I will have to take Phoenix with me to the vet with Lucky.

It's only 1pm, please tell me it'll get better!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I would tell you that it will, except I'm having one of those too. Was up all night with Tyler, now Alanna won't nap so I can't get any sleep this afternoon either! I'm not sure how I'm going to get through the rest of the day.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Oh don't get me started again. I just calmed down from an asinine, smurfin' mistake by a local company!!! I haven't been this pissed since FedEx lost my sperm.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Oh don't get me started again. I just calmed down from an asinine, smurfin' mistake by a local company!!! I haven't been this pissed since FedEx lost my sperm.
That should have come with a warning! I just spit tea all over my screen.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bwahahahahahaha

And I know my mum has caller ID. Don't get me started on her! I'll be ranting like Laura and the lost sperm!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Count me in as bad day bound too. Nothing seemed to go right yesterday or today :(

But it WILL get better, feels like it can't get much worse right ;)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So What did the vet say?
Lucky's fine!! He said everything feels like it is still in place. He gave me some exercises to do with her leg/knee until she's using it again, and more post op surgery pain pills.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Whatever you do, don't get Laura started on her lost sperm! She gets (very rightfully so, I might add) extremely agitated and upset about that touchy subject.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts