Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on...admit it. Ya didn't even notice I wasn't around much for the past two weeks. ;)

After coming back from vacation, I went into the frenzy of my last two weeks of class. I had to complete write a literature review, do my statistics take-home final, do the take-home final for the human development course as well as a 15 minute presentation for that class. And, I even had to find time to go to work. :D

Last night was the last class of this semester!!! Yeah. All the finals and papers are in and I did my presentation. The instructors even kept us there discussing the last book we had to read until 9 - right to the end of class. :( But, it's over.

Several friends in the program have said that this semester was the absolute worst of the PhD program. So, I've got an entire year behind me - and the hardest semester is done. :D I will be taking a course this summer - Leadership - that runs for 9 evenings straight, 5 to 9. Other than that, I'm off now from school until the fall.

Now I can have a life again!! Lots of landscaping to do at the house - starts this weekend!! :D

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
The male of the species has dwindled in the past few weeks. It's good to have you back.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
The male of the species has dwindled in the past few weeks.
Sure has. :-\

I was going to ask about your this morning, Mark, I swear! Glad you're back. I missed ya. :angel:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
I DID ... I DID. I missed you so much that it wasn't even worth getting on the forum anymore. :laugh:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Been wonderin' where the heck you were.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WeHeartLabs said:
We missed you too...one more year until we can call you Dr. Mark ;)
I wish!! More like 3. I've got two years of class work, then have to complete my dissertation. But, at least I've got a year behind me now. :D I'm just focusing on a semester at a time.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
I did wonder about you yesterday, but I recall your posting in your birthday thread that you were studying.

Glad you're back. :)

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I missed ya mark. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts