Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope not.

Connie -- If you're around, can you PM me?

Or if anyone else has some donatable skills w/graphic design?

Our service dog org, attached to our obed classes, is in DESPERATE need of a logo. Looking to do letterhead and shirts, if possible.

Takers?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think I've seen her around here yet. Hopefully she finds her way.
Do you have any ideas for what you want?
Something cool for a logo for our service dogs. I am graphically-challenged, so other than that, I'm open to suggestions.

We do a lot of READ work (Reading Educational Asst Dogs). And there's another whole branch of us who do visitations to assisted living facilities on a weekly basis. All springing out of our obed classes, under the umbrella All Good Dogs Obedience School.

So I guess we're All Good Dogs Service Canines or something like that.....

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Connie went to the butterfly board with past members such as the girl named baboon and also has a chiuaua also mark the mighty mortgae fellow and who can forget wait I did. It should be noted when I drive through nashville I honk at the brentwood exit and wave to connie even though she probably can't see me.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Connie went to the butterfly board with past members such as the girl named baboon and also has a chiuaua also mark the mighty mortgae fellow and who can forget wait I did. It should be noted when I drive through nashville I honk at the brentwood exit and wave to connie even though she probably can't see me.
I shouldn't laugh at, I mean with you Denny- but that cracked me up!:D:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts