Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess its a typical spring day here!! Raining, grey and cold- Where's a bridge I'm ready to jump!:mad: I just need some sunshine pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
We had sunshine earlier (hence the riding picture), but it's clouding up to rain and then snow tomorrow.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had sunshine earlier (hence the riding picture), but it's clouding up to rain and then snow tomorrow.
Yeah they are even talking about snow in the lower hills around here tomorrow morning, WTH!!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
We don't plant anything around here until Memorial Day. You can't trust it not to snow or freeze until then.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Our local nursery opened today, but I was gone and John was too depressed by the gray, rainy-ness to trek over there and buy anything living. I am so desperate for spring I could scream.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
It's gloomy and rainy here today too! :(

It's not supposed to stop either, at least not until Monday or something crazy!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Basic rule here, Tomatoes don't go in the ground until Memorial Day weekend.

We have sn today and tomorrow. High supposed to be around 40. Warn enough for me, but the few days two weeks ago when we almost hit 60 was not a nice tease to take away.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Thursday was really nice here in Oregon!!! We went to Bullwinkles and road gokarts. It was gorgeous, well for March anyway. I sat outside and enjoyed what little sun got to break through the clouds and watched the kids play.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
It's March out on the Great Plains, anything from su-zero and blizzard to hot and tornados, sometimes in the same week.:D

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
It's gloomy and rainy here today too! :(

It's not supposed to stop either, at least not until Monday or something crazy!
We *should* be grateful Stacey - it's better studying weather for us ;)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thursday was really nice here in Oregon!!! We went to Bullwinkles and road gokarts. It was gorgeous, well for March anyway. I sat outside and enjoyed what little sun got to break through the clouds and watched the kids play.
Yeah the 2 days I worked were actually the nicest of the week, now that I'm off of course we're back to rain:(

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Well I guess its a typical spring day here!! Raining, grey and cold- Where's a bridge I'm ready to jump!:mad: I just need some sunshine pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........
Yup. I'll also in the NW (Seattle area). It's been a brutal (not)spring.
My SU was just reading something today that we're about 3 weeks behind normal with regards to when various plants are supposed to bud or bloom.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yup. I'll also in the NW (Seattle area). It's been a brutal (not)spring.
My SU was just reading something today that we're about 3 weeks behind normal with regards to when various plants are supposed to bud or bloom.
I haven't thought about turning my garden over and getting it ready, and the grass, its so wet it will be a foot tall before I'm going to be able to mow it! Hang in there the rain will stop sometime in July:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts