Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yup, she deleted her account. I'm assuming because of the lovely Tater thread in LC. :-\

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
hmm.. i didn't see her as the type to take her ball and go home.

i can't exactly remember here.. but didn't Amanda agree with a lot of what was being said in that thread? No?

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
MickeysMommy said:
WHAAAAAT??? Oh No! (Tater thread?!?! WTH!)
Yeah, finally Lab Chat gets some drama

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
kelli said:
hmm.. i didn't see her as the type to take her ball and go home.

i can't exactly remember here.. but didn't Amanda agree with a lot of what was being said in that thread? No?
Amanda would come to Sam's aid on lots of threads, or at least that's what I noticed. Is Sam gone also? (don't feel like looking)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Amanda and Sam are friends so I'm guessing she left because of some of the things that were said in there.

That's too bad. I liked Amanda.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't post much, but I always enjoyed Mambo's antics, I hope it wasn't the Tater mess in LC, Tater still has an account, and Kelli, you're right,she didn't seem like the type to just up and leave.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
OH MY>>>>> ***Runs to go to LC and check out what drama i missed over the weekend****

I hope amanda comes back.... :'(

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I just read amanda's posts in the LC tater thread.....She posted twice in the last 3 pages....and she didn't seem too upset or annoyed...hmmmmm

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Sam still has an account. I imagine if Amanda were upset about some of the things said in the post - which her last post in that thread was very reasonable - that she would have just taken a break. I'm wondering if something happened via PMs that we just don't have a clue about. Because it doesn't seem like that thread would cause a member that it wasn't about to quit.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I aways get a kick out of Sam's and Amanda's posts. It's nice to see the younger crowds perspective on things. Hopefully they'll come back.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I hope she comes back, too. Mambo was Snick's secret santa this year. I'd hate to see them leave. :(

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Maybe it's a work thing??? no more JL at work???

1 - 20 of 59 Posts