Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The TV conversion? I couldn't get regular channels so I assumed it did but then i thought it was moved back to June.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
It has been pushed back to June, but I think some stations are switching anyway.

A few of our local stations are switching today.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I couldn't see any of then last night!! It was like back in the day when you tried to put tin foil on the rabbit ears to pick up a station :)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I have a converter box and rabbit ears and getting all stations.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
You should be able to purchase the national feeds for ABC, CBS, NBC if you are in an area that does not support local channels on DISH or DirectTV. When I had DirectTV I got the national feeds for CBS for $1.00. I had to have our local channels sign off on it. The ABC and NBC affiliates here wouldn't do it, so screw them. I don't watch them. But CBS allowed me to get picked up by the New York feed. It was cool watching New York local news, etc...

Call your DISH network and see if they can offer it to you.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
The two main ones in Lincoln shifted, don't have a convertor, antenna, dish or cable, don't care.;)

Rita and I found out we get more needed stuff done with out it and don't miss it one bit.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Our stations had scrolls across the screen that said they were going ahead with the conversion. We have cable so I'm not sure if they work or not.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I'm really excited that our local stations are waiting a little longer. I haven't gotten my feel of the "Big Switch" commercials yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts