Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a bright yellow box up top, asking me to donate. I will (next week when I get paid)....has anyone donated? Do you also see the yellow box?

Ari / Nate, maybe you could put something up that shows how many donations you've received. :)

·
Administrator
361 Posts
Hey all - thank you all so very much for all of the donations so far! We really appreciate it:)

We'll continue to dedicate our time and focus into improving JL for everyone and making sure everyone is having a great time here! We're honored that you have all been so welcoming and supportive of us two!

guys

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
There's a bright yellow box up top, asking me to donate. I will (next week when I get paid)....has anyone donated? Do you also see the yellow box?

Ari / Nate, maybe you could put something up that shows how many donations you've received. :)
I see two yellow boxes. One for 2009 and one for 2010. I donated last year and will probably donate this year also. I would like to see the 2009 box go away though!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Happy Sunday everyone:) we wanted to thank all those who have donated for their kind support!

We want to show our appreciation and as a small thank you gesture - we are hoping to make a picture gallery of featured Labs from donating members!

This should be a lot of fun and a nice way to thank and recognize the supporting members!

If you have or plan to make a donation to JL - can you please email us a picture of your Lab to be featured in our gallery to [email protected] ! Please include your Lab's name as well as your forum display name!

Thanks again everyone - we sincerely appreciate all the support and kind words that everyone has blessed us with.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
I know that I asked for the 2009 box to go away, but the 2010 box is also gone! I plan to donate--now I don't have the link!

·
Administrator
361 Posts
Just a remind to everyone who has donated or plans to donate - can you please email us a picture of your Lab to be featured in our gallery to [email protected] ! Please include your Lab's name as well as your forum display name!

A sincere thanks for the support again!

guys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.