Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is always a horrible mess inside and I HAD to drive it today. Well then one of the guys had to move it from where I parked. OMG I can't imagine what he thought when he climbed into it :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kal3idoscope said:
Are you generally a really tidy/organized person at work? If so, that guy is probably SUPER confused. :laugh:
YES I am!! I hate driving DHs truck for just that reason..plus it has a lot of problems :suspious:

T

·
0 Posts
:laugh: See we do have a lot in common, my SU's the same :laugh: We married the same man. :suspious:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
My husbands truck smells like feet and old coffee. :vomit:

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
My husband's truck is the same way it has protien bar wrappers and half full bottles of water, dirt, and at least 5 jackets and a pair of dirty coverall in the back most of the time.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
and at least 5 jackets and a pair of dirty coverall in the back most of the time.
Grrrrrr, don't even get me started on that one!!! Everytime he decides to clean it out, I end up with 3 loads of laundry. :crazy:

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I made it from the depths of JUNK.... :laugh:

it needs a muffler that does not hang an inch off the ground too.... :ugly:

HUH? WHAT?......

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
My husbands is terrible too. He hasn't swept it out in years. He says it is a WORK truck, so who cares what it looks like. He even has a little porta potty in the back seat!

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
DH's truck is an oil tanker so I never drive it but...It smells (like oil!) :vomit: He is a very neat and tidy person, he has baby wipes in there to clean the dash daily! :surprise: He gets really cranky when he has to leave it at work and someone else uses it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts