Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

Glad you stopped in! You've been missed. How's Taf??

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
huh. just that quick. poof...

damned facebook.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
That damned facebook sucked in alot of JL members.

Hi Denise! *waves*

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Back atcha all!!!

Sorry not to be here much...It's not facebook so much as busy busy busy at work and home. In the midst of my mid-life crisis I made a concerted effort to have more fun...life has to be more than just work, housecleaning, errands...and I've been doing things I never did before. For example...I NEVER go to Manhattan and I've been to NYC twice last week and going again Sunday. Matter of fact...I'm such a big girl now...I took the train to the city and back by myself Thursday to meet up with a favorite cousin and spend the day there. It took me to almost 50 years old...I have never gone in by myself. If you can believe that! I am reading here most days...and promise to be here more. I really do miss it here.

Taffy's doing well. Much better in the warmer weather. She comes upstairs again at night, something she didn't do all winter. She's getting up there in age, but still has her bouncy puppy moments every day too.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW! Off to NYC all by yizself. Make sure to pin a note to your coat: If found lost and wandering, please return to Lawn Guyland. And tape a dime to the card for a phone call.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts