Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have almost 3 acres of land, and my Lab has availability to about 2 acres of it. Our grass is mowed, wet on occassion from rain, but not daily, why would he after a year of living here, choose now to deficate on the driveway? Not in the same place either. The only thing I can think of, is maybe he got stung, but he squats to urniate...and he does that in the grass. Any thoughts?

-Shannon

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Says it all then....:) I didn't mention that I keep his feces cleaned up too.....I guess better outside than inside...but would be nice when people showed up to visit, that there wasn't a pile of feces to step in. GRRR!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I'd accompany him on leashed bathroom walks, pick a designated spot, return to it each time, and train a POTTY word to seal the deal.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Mocha has started going poo on our walks in the middle of the road the last month. It's the strangest thing I have no idea what started it

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
He poops in the driveway because he´s angry at you and that is his way of getting his revenge...

JOJO just kidding.... Just pick it up as soon as he does it and next time spy him and when you see him just about to do it, correct him and send him to the grassy area

1 - 8 of 8 Posts