Just Labradors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had one hell of a night. Tried spending just ONE night away from home to study for finals and what happens?

1. Sam calls me telling me that somehow Apollo ingested Clorox Anywhere Hardsurface Daily Sanitizing Spray...I panic...call the EVET....freak out some more....try to get back to studying.

2. I get another call from Sam saying that apollo tried on two sepearate occasions to bite him in the crotch during their evening walk

3. I tell sam to come pick me up from my dorm, that I can't focus anymore and that I need to come home..NOW. I get home and apollo has unstuffed the futon...again. Ripped up sam's $60 sandels, eaten the last roll of toliet paper, and tore up a paper bag.

4. I try talking to sam about apollo showing agression towards him, telling sam that tommorow when I'm away from home he needs to get some hot dogs and pop pieces into apollo's mouth every few yards when he walks apollo to keep him from freaking out. Sam is pissed at apollo for trying to bite him in the crotch. I tell sam to drop it, he can't project that energy onto apollo or apollo will only be more fearful of Sam...

In addition we are still trying to find who will watch our unstable dog when we move and sam has to stay with his aunt and uncle for a month while he saves up for an apartment. I need to get an 'A' on my bio final and I still have to pic up apollo's heartworm preventative. I need a freaking drink! And you know its bad when someone who doesn't drink starts saying that! ughhhh!!!!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to add that whiskey and coke is REALLY nasty. yuck....but I'll take anything to calm me down right now. Lordy lordy. I feel bad for people who drink, they must feel this way all the time and thats really unfoutunate. Thank god I'm not a drinker...well I am only a drinker when my animals drive me to insanity and beyond lol and even then its only a little sip, never to the point of being drunk, I just don't find that to be fun, but hey thats just me. To each his own.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts