Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My DH and I LOVE this show. It truly is the only show on tv we both like. We went to the site to check on the leader board and see who was winning and guess what? They have a Deadliest Catch game there!

You pick your boat, crew, equipment packages, all within a budget. You can feed the crew PB and J or pay more for hot meals. You have to be very careful when you choose your crew...some take 1% of the total as their cut while others, with more experience, take up to 9%!
We had a blast playing this together. If you like the show, try the game. FUN

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/deadliestcatch/game/game.html

S

·
0 Posts
I like that show too. I watch it whenever I see it on the listings. I'll have to check out the game.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
twitch said:
How do you drop pots?
When you get to your plotted location, a post will appear on the bulletin board telling you it is time to drop pots. Then you choose which members of your crew will do the work.

P

·
0 Posts
OOOHHHH, love the show and love this game!!!

any ideas.....I had 2 get in a fist fight and then they couldn't work the rest of the season......should I have put other people on it to resolve the fight? (I think it added time when I did, so didn't do that)......oh well, off to the next one

Profit was only about $250K

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Oooooo! DH and I love this show, and I can just see us competeing with this game now! LOL, thanks!

WOW, those are impressive numbers, I don't think I'm going to get anywhere close to that.

P

·
0 Posts
MickeysMommy said:
WOW, those are impressive numbers, I don't think I'm going to get anywhere close to that.
Just don't look at the leader board, I got all depressed......high scores are in the millions

1 - 13 of 13 Posts