Just Labradors banner

Day three of four

740 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Run Lola Run 
#1 ·
Another UDX leg! a 193 in Open and 189 in Utility. Not sure what we lost points on other than crooked fronts and finishes. I usually so tired after getting through it all that I do not have the stamina to wait for the judges (who are anxiously waiting to go to lunch themselves).

#5 ·
Wahooo....keep up the great work....I admire you out there working on your UDX!

In the future I'll be looking for a lab from a quality breeder that I could get a yellow male but first and foremost health with performance breeding i.e. UD on one parent or at least CDX on both parentage ... I also wouldn't mind hunt test titles but want to stay away from field lines as I think they would be too 'hot' for what I want. Moderate body type. Anyone have any breeder referrals?

#6 ·
;);) I'll be breeding Kodi sometime this winter! Seriously though that is what I breed for and "insist" that both parents have hunt, obedience and conformation titles (UKC on my end...I do not do AKC)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.