Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever he is told "no", which isn't often (except for Paddy's dental care) here is the response:

Full frog layout with head pointed in the direction of his accuser, chin on front paws, eyes cast down, center of the room.

Three seconds go by...with body stock still, he raises his eyes to his accuser. "Am I still in trouble?" No response from anyone. Eyes lower to examine his paws. Three seconds later, "Now? My in trouble now?" No response from anyone. Examines front paws some more. Here comes the big sigh... eyes raise, "NOW? Look at me! NOW?!?" This time a response. "Go on Dardog, just quit (doing whatever it was that put him there in the first place).

At this point of release, he rolls around on his back, making sounds like one of those Biblical epileptics in a fit, howling and yarfing with joy until he is just beside himself with joy.

He raises to all fours, spangles himself off from nose to flag and haughtily prances out the doggie door with just a tiny air of indignity.

What a goog. 8)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
And the Oscar goes to...DARWIN for best acting in a NO performance!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
The boy should be on Broadway. ;D

Z

·
0 Posts
Love it!! Your description was perfect!! Smooches to Darwin for his wonderful acting ability!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts