Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Darby will be 17 months next week - I can't believe how she's growing! She is talking so much and running around like crazy. We were watching America's Funniest Videos the other day, and she saw a yellow lab and yelled "Sam!". I took these pics on Weds at a friends house, the second one isn't a great pic but it makes me laugh - she was yelling "cheese!" at the camera. Such a little ham. :)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Darby is a little darling. i've always thought so, I loved this age with mine, they are like little sponges soaking up information and copying things they become like mini versions of ourselves and give us so many laughs and happy memories.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Where did the baby go??? She is a real cutie!! I know you are enjoying her to the max. I remember those days, the best ones in my life was when my daughter was little. sigh....

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Look at those gorgeous eyes!
That was my 2nd thought after I got over how big she is.

PS she won't always be semi-bald. I was like that in pictures my mom has of me at that age and I have a ton of hair now but it is still blond and baby soft. I had a bunch of hair then mom says but it was so light blond you could not see it. I was a towhead until about 14 when it darkened to blond.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts