Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you can do something to block spammers here? User Unmannyenvese just posted something that does not belong here!!

Thank you! :)

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
The best solution is to ignore these guys. Do not respond to them. It only encourages them. One of the neat things is that we self monitor the forum. Not sure we want a policeman on the forums, although I wouldn't object. The ksy is to not take their bait, and they will go away.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
but they are fun to play with. well to me anyway. i take my entertainment where i can get it and make my own fun. :D

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
One of the nice things about this board is the ignore feature. I think I'll be putting it to good use. :rolleyes: I've already got 1 jerk on my list.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
See the little red triangle with the ! in it in the right-hand corner? Click on that.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We didn't have it on the old board and we shouldn't have it here. It's spam, it doesn't belong here. Remember all the crap on the backup board in LC? Yea, no thanks.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i loves my lis! i try not to take much seriously unless i need too. trolls and the like are too far down on my giveashit-o-meter to register. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts