Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to clean my desk. Please send out a search party if you do not hear from me in a week. This is serious business. Also, I'm going "green", saving electricity. Any of you with paper shredding labs please send them to our house. There will be plenty of shredding for everyone. Husband is in charge until this project is finished. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
<<dons hazmat suit>>

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
I am pretty sure any cash found was something I lost there...since that desk is such a mess. Harley will be happy to shred it - and any other important papers you find - not soo good on unimportant/trash paperwork.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Bring your cell phone so we can locate you by triangulating where the ringing is coming from. Also...bring water...and snacks...and a blanket in case it gets cold at night.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Timing couldn't be better. Not a Lab but daughters Cockapoo is paper driven. He will never jump on anyone, unless they have a piece of paper in their hand. Then he will try like crazy to grab and kill the evil paper. Doors to bathrooms have to be closed when he comes over or ... you guess what happens.

Anyway, his birthday (1 yr) is Friday. I asked what DD was getting him for his birthday. She didn't know, so I suggested she buy a 24 pack of toilet paper and let him have fun with it.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Turn up the CD player (or ipod or whatever those new fangled things are) and clean to the music!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
DD knows her dad well.

Her reply, "Great idea Dad! We will have the birthday party at your house.'

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Know how you feel...just sat in boss' office and made him clean up! Took an hour and we do this couple times a month! Good luck!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Turn up the CD player (or ipod or whatever those new fangled things are) and clean to the music!
See yer an Old Phart like, me, them things are no new fashioned no more. Bet you have a turntable and vynil records at home,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like me.:D

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
How's it coming along? I need to clean my desk too. I moved all the papers off my desk and on to the ground, figuring I'd "organize" them there. This is how far I've gotten:

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
See yer an Old Phart like, me, them things are no new fashioned no more. Bet you have a turntable and vynil records at home,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like me.:D
I'm surprised you don't light a campfire in the middle of the room and have a cowboy play a harmonica, with howling wolves for back-up!

Brenda - I always find when it comes to a good, deep clean - you always need to make a mess to clean up a mess!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts