Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you haven't been recapping this show lately, but could you pretty pleeeaaassseee post it? I was watching TAR while finishing up my cooking and prepping for our Seder tomorrow night and he was supposed to tape it. He FELL ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!! The man had one job to do. ONE! And he didn't get it right! ARGGGHHH!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
It was just a recap show. Said new in the TV Guide..which it was, but you didnt miss anything. A for real new one is on next Sun.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A recap show? The husband is saved! I'll go rouse him from the dog house now! The husband thanks you Rachel! ;D

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
No problem Denise. I was rather upset when I saw new and then read what it was going to be. Its been so long since weve seen a new one. Waiting for next Sun patiently.

G

·
DH has been reruns lately. You havent missed anything.

I cant wait until Sopranos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

I have it scheduled to record on BOTH tv's just incase.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
I thought it was a recap show too, but I flipped over to that channel after TAR was over and the last few things they showed, I didn't recognize AT ALL. Mrs. McCluskey being wheeled out of her house, telling her neighbor that she did something bad and she needed to fix it for her. Her neighbor walking into her house and screaming. The guy in the pizza place hitting on Lynette?

I didn't see that stuff before.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Melissa said:
I thought it was a recap show too, but I flipped over to that channel after TAR was over and the last few things they showed, I didn't recognize AT ALL. Mrs. Huber (is that her name?) being wheeled out of her house, telling her neighbor that she did something bad and she needed to fix it for her. Her neighbor walking into her house and screaming. The guy in the pizza place hitting on Lynette?

I didn't see that stuff before.
Before all that new stuff came on, there was the word FUTURE at the bottom of the screen. Thats stuff thats coming this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts