Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stay out of your LOST recap thread. There is a small spoiler item which I know you like to avoid at all costs.

Deletions and edits may take place. We will let you know if and when it is safe to return to the thread.

Your ever watchful spoiler protection friend,
Denise

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny thing is...There is the original post which had the spoiler in it. Then someone quoted that post to point out it was a spoiler. Then the original poster quoted THAT to ask if he/she should delete it. So, I think 3 posts have to be altered in order for it to be all clear.

G

·
OK it is clear, i have cleaned up my mess.

I am really sorry for posting it in the first place, i didn't relise everybody hated spoilers :-[ I was just posting it because some of you might of liked the gossip.

Sorry again, I wont post anymore...

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
It's fine to post -- really -- otherwise, I'm just monologuing, and believe me, I'm boring that way.

Just mark the spoilers as spoilers and I'll avoid.

And then after the ep has aired, you can chime in about how much you got correct! ;D ;D ;D ;D

G

·
dweck said:
It's fine to post -- really -- otherwise, I'm just monologuing, and believe me, I'm boring that way.

Just mark the spoilers as spoilers and I'll avoid.

And then after the ep has aired, you can chime in about how much you got correct! ;D ;D ;D ;D
good idea :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts