Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cindy just called. Dakota crossed the bridge this afternoon. They went to visit at the hospital. It was leukemia. She asked me to post. I feel so bad for them. She knows it was the right decision but that still does not make it any easier.
Cindy also said she printed all the responses to her post. Reading them did give her comfort. She said to thank all of you.

Please keep them in your thoughts & prayers.

She did say she knows Dakota has alot of company on the bridge, she mentioned two Shadows, Boomer, Mocha & Crash to name just a few. What a sad day for them. :'(

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Oh no. :'(

I'm so very sorry...

Please let Cindy know that we're keeping her and her family in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this. :'( Please give Cindy and her family all of our best thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Oh no. :'( Such a great loss. So much sadness these past couple of weeks.

It is so sweet that she mentioned Crash. I am sure he is part of the official welcoming committee. Maybe they have found each other and are trading stories. Who knows? I believe anything is possible. :angel:

If you talk to her, please tell Cindy I am so sorry. From the prognosis the vet gave, it does sound like she did the right thing. Though I know, as you said, it doesn't make it any easier.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Thank you for letting us know, Georgie. Cin will be close to our hearts while she grieves her loss. :'(

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear this. (Shedding a tear or two for Dakota and for Cindy).

Run Free, Sweet Dakota...

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Please let Cindy know that my heart is breaking with her tonight. I know how hard it is to love one you love so much. They will all be in my prayers tonight.

Run free sweet Dakota you were loved very much and will be missed. May you play pain free with those who went before you.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts