Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see..he still isn't IN it..completely. I tried but no go so far..he just walks in it..and drinks it..yechhhh!
Jackie

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
LOL....we put ours up last nite too and Simba jumped in layed down without any water in it yet!!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May I say...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! LOL..he'll do it..eventually..it's going to get HOT and HUMID here...hahahahahahaha!!
Jackie ;D

Thunders Mom said:
LOL....we put ours up last nite too and Simba jumped in layed down without any water in it yet!!!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Fanny likes to stand in the middle of her pool taunting Eddie because he won't get in. Then she walks around in a circle drinking it..................and he barks at her- get out of the pool woman I want to play!

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
That's what Bailey did too mostly, didn't play in it but just walked & drank out of it! :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL..well..Dakota did some nose snorting in the water the first day..bubbles and all..it was funny!
Jackie ;)

abpingue said:
Fanny likes to stand in the middle of her pool taunting Eddie because he won't get in. Then she walks around in a circle drinking it..................and he barks at her- get out of the pool woman I want to play!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ike does the same thing. After a bout of fetch he loves to get in it and just walk around and drink the water. I think when it gets warmer he'll lay down in it. He got his for Easter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts