Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There we go, worked!

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Cute little girl!

If you do not mind me asking where did you get her from? I am thinking about getting a Black Lab Pup. With a name like MNLab I am assuming you are from Minnesota.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Cute little girl!

If you do not mind me asking where did you get her from? I am thinking about getting a Black Lab Pup. With a name like MNLab I am assuming you are from Minnesota.

How about an older one? Did you see that listing talleyjudy posted for the breeder that had a family return a dog?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How about an older one? Did you see that listing talleyjudy posted for the breeder that had a family return a dog?
Yes! There is a great older black lab that a family in the cities is rehoming. He looks FANTASTIC. If I had not gotten this puppy I would have been over to scoop him up!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone! The welcome has been great here!

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Yea, already commented on that one, going to ask my neighbor if they want to adopt the guy. I adopted Duke when he was a year old and now looking for something younger. Also, Hunter is 8, I really do not want two dogs so close in age.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts