Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ticked at the lady that took her in. I emailed her last week from work and asked about Daisy. She told me some info, then I emailed back again from work(Fri) and asked her if many people are interested in her. She said just you and another lady.

I told her I would like to meet Daisy on Sat so email me AT HOME..I gave her my email address and phone number. Sat no email, I had a hair appt that morning so I thought I would pop into work and check my email...yep she said I can meet you at 2. Well I emailed her back from work again telling her my phone number and home email. No reply.

I then emailed her again from my home email and asked if she still had Daisy or if the other lady took her. She said one lady changed her mind and the other never responded....Hello how in the world did they ever get ahold of you??? :yell:

I then emailed her again asking for her phone number...still no reply and that was Sunday night.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LOL I like that!!!! I would email her again and tell her that you're pretty sure you are going to take her, and that it's frustrating because you're not hearing back from her!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Don't be too hard on her. People have personal lives, after all. And not everyone sits at their computer awaiting the latest e-mail. Perhaps she has a lot going on right now that you don't know about.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
That's what you'd like to have happen, but you don't know her situation. It's not worth getting worked up over things that you have no control over.
Normally I would agree with that, but there is a dog involved here that desperately needs a home. Needs a loving home ASAP so she can start to trust again. This woman is fostering the dog, she volunteered, so therefore she needs to be on top of things. If she has other things going on that would stop her from doing this, she shouldn't have volunteered.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.