Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Daisy working her banDanas...(4 pics)

Daisy has continued to insist on becoming a canine-mode (I have an older post about this, with pics), and so has been working very diligently on her skills. This week we used the wonderful bandanas that our very own Justine made for us! Daisy wanted me to show you all her work thus far. She's also being a nice girl and sharing her techniques with little sis, Shadie (who could care less, however).

Daisy: Shadie, use you's sexy eyes, and pouts you's lips.
Shadie: Daisy, I's dont want to be a model, but okay, here goes:

Daisy: Shadie, you's looks like you is posing for a mug shot in dat last one. More like dis, tilts the head, furrow the brow:

Daisy: And you's can always do dis, I calls it the camera stare down, complete with my moo-cow 'dana. The curled paw adds a degree of difficulty, toos:

Daisy: And finally's, goes for the profile:

...please excuse the ouchie on Daisy's chin. It was vet checked and she just has a bit of acne, and it does not bother her a bit!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I totally just realized, I said Daisy was working her bananas, haha, oh goodness! Well, there's and idea for next weeks modeling prop, unless she eats them of course.....

I guess doing homework all day makes one a bit stupid, perhaps I should submit this to some scientific study of college students and the affects of overworking us :D :D

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Daisy, You're a beautiful dog and a fanatastic banana model. Mom a pretty good photographer too.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
BJ says hubba hubba Daisy, you is very pretty!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Daisy, You're a beautiful dog and a fanatastic banana model. Mom a pretty good photographer too.
Thank you Ed, this photography stuff is quite fun!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Julie, now that was funny! :D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Daisy I love your "moo-cow' "banana" and the paw pose is absolutely precious. What a sweetheart. Justine has found her calling with the doggie bandanas! Too cute.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Dang it Chantel I came in here to see how exactly Daisy "worked" bananas!! LOL! :D

CUTE pics!!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
LOL, Bob!

Love that 1st pic...it deserves a place on Justine's website!
Justine has a website? Please post the address or PM it to me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts