Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures of Daisy from today! She is just a love, I can't get over it!

Pure love!

Numnumnum!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
...and a couple more!
We really need to fix this 4 pics maximum thing!

Please excuse the eyes, still bad at getting those right with the camera!

I was soooo not eating these blinds, mom!

...if anyone has photography tips, I'm open to them! I just have a litlte digital camera as of now, and somtimes get to use the MIL's SLR!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Chantel - Daisy is just adorable! What an innocent face ;) I bet she's not that innocent in real life.

*sigh* I miss the puppy breath!

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
I don't care what colour it is. I just want another one. :(
Oh go for it Garth! lol I think about our next dog and love yellow puppies but also love what blacks grow into eeeek such a hard decision and i dont plan on getting another for 5yrs lol

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Cute Pup! But someone took the time to take a pic while she was chewing on the corner of a cardboard box????? Hmmmm! Those few seconds are going to cost you downstream.

I have to get picture from DD of the $150 in 6-$20, 1-$10, and 2-$5 that Cockapoo, Louie, got into and destroyed last week. Spent an hour Sunday trying to put the jigsaw puzzle together. Lots of missing pieces. We think we have enough to get the bank to give us ~$130 in complete bills. 1-$20 is just missing too much. No complete SN, no complete Seal. I think that is what is required to get an exchange bill.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
She's gorgeous Chantel. And cardboard boxes make the bestest toys! :D

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
What a little doll baby, I would never be able to stop smooching her!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.