Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a little bit of fun in the snow today, so I documented it with the camera!

My fave:

Silly snow face:

And, one from before we ventured out...
"Need something, mama?"

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yayy I love pictures of Daisy! :D How are you liking the new camera?
I'm really enjoying it, though we're still in auto! I did order a bounce flash, so we'll see what that is like too!

You kind of play around with the settings when you take pictures, right? So far I'm a bit confused about all that, but I've been reading and researching!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Nice! When we had some snow a few weeks ago, I was pretty puny with a sinus infection. If we get enough forthem to play in I can't wait to get some pics of Tal and Barney playing!

The black coat with the snow on it looks awesome!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just love Daisy, she reminds me of a female version of Jed, a little aloof but dashingly good looking !! lol
Yes, Daisy is quite like that. She tends to be more quiet, and all affection giving is on her terms, she does, however, come alive and turn into a complete maniac during play time! Then she is all smiles and kisses, with lots of jumping, play biting, and running mixed in!

Jed is one handsome boy, that is for sure, Kate! :D

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Love the pictures with the snow face. I think all of our darker colored dogs show the snow so well. They just have to stick their heads in it to find out whats underneath. I know the yellows do it too, but the white shows up better on the darker colors.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love the pictures with the snow face. I think all of our darker colored dogs show the snow so well. They just have to stick their heads in it to find out whats underneath. I know the yellows do it too, but the white shows up better on the darker colors.
I could not agree more, dark dogs photograph so nicely in the snow! I was freezing my butt off getting these pictures, but so worth it :D

Most of the time when I peer out into the backyard, all I see is a black butt thrust in the air, with a tail wagging like crazy, head no where to be seen...it's always burried in the snow!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Very nice pictures! She is such a pretty girl.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great Shots! She reminds me alot of Orson in those pics.
I'm quite flatterd to hear that! :) Orson is a fave JL Lab of mine.
How is Tank feeling today?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts