Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daisy and I made it to our first UKC show in Minneapolis, MN, with our other Hayshaker sisters (Blossom and Natalie, Daisy's littermates) and Sherry (their WONDERFUL breeder, who kept back Blossom and Natalie).

Daisy took a second to Blossom, Sherry's pup, in their first novice puppy class, and then Daisy went on to win the next 3 classes throughout the weekend. I am so proud of her. And I am so proud of Sherry and the litter!

The judges all commented on how nice all the littermates were, as we had 4 of Sherry's puppies in the ring, including Piper, who belongs to Darcy (she visits this forum, too). The judges thought all of the puppies were great representations of the breed!

Sherry also allowed me the privilage of showing her *****, Themla (Liberycrk Road Trippin Hayshaker), who I finished her CH on. I was just thrilled and so honored to show her! There was a great turn out in the labs. Sherry's other *****, UCH Hayshaker's Solitare Isis, got her first leg towards her GRCH. She also went BOB and was reserve BIS.

It was a great weekend both for myself, Sherry, Darcy and our puppies. I LOVED my first dog show!

Pics to come soon!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Chantel....WOO HOOO sista!!! The week end could not have been as great without you!!! It was very enjoyable! Chantel you are a natural in the ring. THANK YOU...we are going to have one busy summer! THANK YOU!!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Congratulations Chantel!! I am so happy for you & Sherry! I can't wait to meet you all next month!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I think I may have caught up on my rest now. I am still not off of cloud nine from the week end. My furkids did me proud. Thanks again Chantel and Darcy for being such good Hayshaker mamas to your babies!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Daisy and I made it to our first UKC show in Minneapolis, MN, with our other Hayshaker sisters (Blossom and Natalie, Daisy's littermates) and Sherry (their WONDERFUL breeder, who kept back Blossom and Natalie).

Daisy took a second to Blossom, Sherry's pup, in their first novice puppy class, and then Daisy went on to win the next 3 classes throughout the weekend. I am so proud of her. And I am so proud of Sherry and the litter!

The judges all commented on how nice all the littermates were, as we had 4 of Sherry's puppies in the ring, including Piper, who belongs to Darcy (she visits this forum, too). The judges thought all of the puppies were great representations of the breed!

Sherry also allowed me the privilage of showing her *****, Themla (Liberycrk Road Trippin Hayshaker), who I finished her CH on. I was just thrilled and so honored to show her! There was a great turn out in the labs. Sherry's other *****, UCH Hayshaker's Solitare Isis, got her first leg towards her GRCH. She also went BOB and was reserve BIS.

It was a great weekend both for myself, Sherry, Darcy and our puppies. I LOVED my first dog show!

Pics to come soon!
Where, How, did you find out about this show? I look for something almost every week, and somehow never find anything. HK and I need to meet some of our famous MN Labs.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, we want to meet you and HK too! This show was a UKC show, so if you go to the UKC's site, and look at upcoming events, it will show you for each month, for each state. You can search by conformation, rally, etc.
I'll pm you some of the shows we are planning on going to in MN, though!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts