Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, it gots us agin! We is sowwy we been AWOL. Here's my mom...

Ladies, I'm not ignoring y'all. We've had big doin's going on in the yard, and the manual labor has just prevented anything but a hot bath, two aspirins and a giant collapse into bed every evening. I finally cranked up Stephen's laptop yesterday for the first time in days, and with almost 200 new messages, I haven't had time to catch up yet! My laptop's on the fritz, and Stephen has some wierd settings on his - I can't even send a message to my DBG group or even cut and paste it, so I'm communicating here. Sigh.

So I'm keeping up with y'all, praying for the sick ones and laughing at the healthy ones even if I haven't answered all the emails. We're heading out to the camp later this evening, so we'll be in the doodlehole for at least a few more days. Sheesh.

Here's Maggie...

Aw geez, Mom, dat took furebber! ::) So my frens, we lubs y'all an can't wait til fings slows down enuf ta git back inna groob! I keeps axin' my mom ta let me help dig, but she keeps turnin' me down. Go figger. ::)

Yore fren,
Maggie

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
We lubs you too Maggie! Let us know whenebber you gets outta da doodlehole!

An hab lots ob fun at da fishin' camp!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Welp, frist ob all Maggie, tanks for chekkin in. Dis has been radder werrisum wonderin where you was. Sekkin, I hopes you is sooperbisin all dis laber in da yard. You know Miz Pat is habin sum ob da same werk done in her yard, so ifn she needs a sooperbiser, we no who dis is!

Anyways you hab fun atta camp, take pitchers, an chek in when you get bak, 'k?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Dudette,

don't sweat it. My momma has been swallowed up by the doodlehole , too. I cannot wait for her to get through what she calls her 'crunch time' at work. And Grandma is coming home from the hospital sometime this week. Something called Home Care will be checking in on her every day. Poor Grandma, she is very sick.

Gotta go, me and momma are up in the middle of the night cause she couldn't get back to sleep.

Later Gators!

Zeb Man

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welp, my frens, we is back from da camp. Lemme tell y'all dat dis noo spot is a bery nice one. It gots wadder on TOO SIDES! Howebber, my mom din't lemme go in.... how rood! Dis man was frowin da crab traps inna wadder an I said, "I kin go git dem! Lemme go git dem!" But NOOOOOOOOO. Anna burds! Dey was sittin onna mud flat chatterin away all day... MOKKIN ME! So dis is a good anna bad fing, y'know? I fink mos'ly good. My dad an Mr. Keef is bildin a reely nice big skreen porch, an my mom says she wants a lil rowboat fer me an her, so dis souns bery promisin I fink.

Fanks eberbody fer missin us. Zebbie, take good care ob Granmaw, 'kay? An gib yer mom lotsa smooches an googly eyeses ta help her froo da crunchy time, 'kay?

Emma, my mom don't lemme git dirty inna yard. Go figger. ::) An Trap, I gots da 'struckshun sooperbisin sperience now, too, cause ob da skreen porch wurk!

I fink we's in fer more yardwurk dis affernoon... jus' as soon as my mom stops makin' alla dem funny noises, da "ooch" anna "aaarrgghh" an wotnot. Dat an she gotta git herself unfolded, too... ::)

Yore fren,
Maggie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts