Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTH do certain people find it necessary to sign up on forums with multiple ID's just for the sole purpose of stirring up sh*t? Do they have so much sh*t stirring to spread around that it wont all fit into one personality? :confused:

One person in particular, must have had such a tragic childhood. That's normally the standard excuse for being an arsehole isn't it? :(

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Ah, Garth, while you're right (except maybe abut the childhood thingy) I think it would serve us well to let those personalities just die of lonelyness.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
The anonymous nature of the web allows them to hide and masgarade. They think they can do whatever they want, insult anyone or anything they want, with no chance of any repurcussions to themselves. They can pull chains and irritate and when others respond they win. The best solution for them is to ignore them. If they don't get the reactions they are seeking, they will go away.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
The anonymous nature of the web allows them to hide and masgarade. They think they can do whatever they want, insult anyone or anything they want, with no chance of any repurcussions to themselves. They can pull chains and irritate and when others respond they win. The best solution for them is to ignore them. If they don't get the reactions they are seeking, they will go away.

I think that pretty well sums it up. I bet if it weren't for cyber space they wouldn't be nearly as brave face to face.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
+1000 I think you are totally right! I just think it's hard for some people to completely ignore them without responding because they are being personally attacked.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Actually, it depends on how psychotic they are. I ignored the guy who threatened to kill me which only pissed him off more. My ignoring him did something that made him cross that line between just stalking and into threatening.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts