Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd better get this in tonight... we're on countdown for Paris departure. Oh... I will be officially packing tomorrow, leaving Monday.

So! Who wants to be in cyber charge of the gang listed below.
(Pick one, or two, please... state your qualifications for making the pick you picked. Picky-picky, aren't I?) :D

Seamus (Noble lab)
Flynn (Rogue lab)
Megan (OCD licking beagle, but kind!)
Darwin (Busy busy busy busy busy busy boy)
Rusty (He's a herding dog. What else can I say? But the sweetest of the bunch!)
Scamp (Just as him name implies, but an adoring personal trainer)

Many thanks... I am relying on you guys to fill the bill!

:)

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Har would like to know if you think we'd qualify for Darwin - she knows she'd love him best!!! And, personally, I'd like a chance at that bad baddy our man Flynn!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Can I have Dardog and Megan both, please? I promise I can handle them.

Whatever you do, don't give Megan to Stacey. She'll just rename her Susan.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I could cyber sit or co-sit for Flynn. I have experience with the inexperienced and a lot of free time after 3 PM EDT and weekends. CJ is the patient type and would make a fair mentor...ok maybe not, but he is patient.... sometimes

And well, that's it. I have nothing else to offer (except lots of treats and ball throwing)

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Any chewers? We've got multiple couches to offer and we are well past getting upset over the loss of a cushion (or six).

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I call dibs on Scampers. I don't think my house could withstand another lab.

Or, maybe it could.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
If Flynn is accustomed to the guidance of an 'older sage,' Wes can substitute if Shamoo is elsewhere.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love you guys. So do my dogs. They really do know your names! :)
Thanks... I'm toddling off to bed with all of them now.

Ohhhhh Meggie... do stop snoring darling heart...

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
We would like to officially apply to cyber-sit Dardog. We could use a little dental attention!:D I personally would love having Meggie too, but Phoebe beaglie says she is the bossy britches in our home!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Can we have the beagles please...Cierra would like a couple of her cousins to play with and Cinnamon loves to run so she would keep them busy.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
It's like potato chips....you can't have only one!! No way I could choose one...sorry, you will have to trust my abilities in dealing with scamp noble rogues that have OCD herding abilities!!

LOL...

My Jakie made a long distance call today...I think he phoned another country!! And all I could do was laugh!!

Nance...have a super trip!! Can't wait for the recap and pix!!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Megan and Dardog are welcome here as well! Megan and Buster can give each other baths and Dar can romp with Boomer and Blaze. Once you have three beagles, what's a few more?

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
I'm not fussy and neither is my gang. We'll take all or whatever is left over!

Have a GREAT time and we can't wait for pictures!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts