Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DD and I found the cutest toy at Walmart today. It's a hedgehog a little biggerr than a softball. It was lying on an endcap like someone had picked it up, decided they didn't want it, and just left it. Daughter picked it up and said it was cute, but it didn't do anything. About then, she shook it. The hedgehog started vibrating wildly and making a stange noise. Scared her to death. I just had to have it for Buddy. The price was only $3. What a steal. On the way home, I hit a bump in the road and set the thing off. Scared us to death. We thought we had a flat tire. What a crazy thing.
Finally, got it home. Tossed it at Buddy and it went off. He started jumping around it and barking like crazy. Everytime it would stop moving, he'd try to pick it up and he'd set it off, again. What a hoot.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Yes we need to see it in action! CJ loves his hedgie!! His isn't all action=packed though, just a squeaker.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll see if I can't get some pictures tomorrow. He is too cute with the hedgehog.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I bought a monkey that made monkey sounds when jostled even the slightest. It took me for ever one day while driving down a bumpy road to figure out what in the world was wrong with my car!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts