Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may suggest this to the folks putting together the "Fiddler on the Roof" program:

If you've come to the show this evening with something that rings, beeps, twitters, or plays snippets of popular music, please take a moment to turn it off now. Or at least switch them to "vibrate" so you may enjoy it in the privacy of your own pants.
:)

BTW -- We are officially 'off book' tomorrow. Eep. I am close, actually. Need to keep all the speechifying separate in my head. (Tevye says a lot of the same things over and over and over and over... with slight variations depending on to whom he is talking. If I 'jump tracks' and start on the wrong passage, it's going to be all over.)

Saturday is set-construction. And on Monday, we move from our rehearsal space to the actual auditorium. Can't wait. Not only to get a feel for the stage itself (it is considerably larger than our rehearsal site, but beggars can't be choosers) but also to enjoy a shorter commute (it's about 5 minutes from the house, as opposed to the 20 minutes we're driving now). That'll be helpful as run-throughs stretch into the night.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not yet, Nance. Thankfully. I actually had a night OFF last night, as they blocked something I'm not in ("The Rumor"). Tonight should be equally as lite; we're only reviewing "Anatevka."

Tomorrow night, tho, is a full dance/music review. All numbers.

Thu concentrates on Act 1.
Mon concentrates on Act 2.
And after that, we're running entire acts. Week after is the addition of props/sets. Then costumes. Then Tech. Then run the whole show. And again. And again. Oy.

July 17 is LOOMING at me like a semi coming down the highway at 90 mph.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
So Dan, now that I see the date is one I have free where is the play being performed? Would love to see you in it if I can get there in time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts