Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends! Back in February, we adopted a puppy and the person we adopted from said he was pure-bred lab. He was three months old when we brought him home, so we didn't notice his tail before, but now that he's grown a lot, he has quite a noticeable curve in the tip of his tail. I honestly don't care what he looks like, I think he's absolutely adorable and super unique with his curly tail! I was just curious if anyone else experienced this or had any ideas of what might have caused it. It's funny because it's not a full-on curly tail, just the tip curls, like a hook. It looks so cute when he wags it! I have attached some pics (pardon the messy floor, this was pre-sweep haha).

IMG_8607.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
No clue as to why he has the curl.

There is something about the way a Lab lounges that just makes them look soooo comfortable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello friends! Back in February, we adopted a puppy and the person we adopted from said he was pure-bred lab. He was three months old when we brought him home, so we didn't notice his tail before, but now that he's grown a lot, he has quite a noticeable curve in the tip of his tail. I honestly don't care what he looks like, I think he's absolutely adorable and super unique with his curly tail! I was just curious if anyone else experienced this or had any ideas of what might have caused it. It's funny because it's not a full-on curly tail, just the tip curls, like a hook. It looks so cute when he wags it! I have attached some pics (pardon the messy floor, this was pre-sweep haha).

View attachment 19322 View attachment 19330
Yesssss!! Finally someone else with a curly tailed lab!! Mine curls to where it’s almost touching. I often wondered if it was broken when she was younger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts