Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's up with Grissom and these mini models? It's really bugging me. And what's up with Catherine and her low cut cleavage tops yesterday? Did she get a boob job she's trying to show off or what?

·
Registered
282 Posts
We watched that too... or well, I saw part of it. Between reading a little on my book and taking care of the girls before bed....

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
You know, I'd slap you but I think you'd enjoy it too much.
Best line in the whole episode.

I think Grissom is doing the model to get into the mind of the MSK. I wonder who gets killed next week. Seems like that is the theme this year for cliffhangers, knocking people off - Cold Case. Ghost Whisperer and now CSI.

·
Registered
422 Posts
What's the "MSK" mean?

Seriously, can someone recap this episode?

I am so ticked I fell asleep . . . I haven't been able to watch CSI in weeks and I was so looking forward to it last night!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I missed it last night too. I was wondering about him making the minitures as well. I thought they can't make him the killer!

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
How many mini eps have they had? I think I have seen 4.

I have always noticed that Gil walks a bit different....anyone else notice?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
swimmer said:
Seriously, can someone recap this episode?

I am so ticked I fell asleep . . . I haven't been able to watch CSI in weeks and I was so looking forward to it last night!
RECAP

You can also watch the full episode by clicking on the video link at the same site.

MidwestGirl said:
I have always noticed that Gil walks a bit different....anyone else notice?
He's bowlegged.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
I missed the first half hour last night but it seems that Sara and Grissom are still and item she seemed a little peaved that he was with Lady Heather but told him it was ok she understood.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts