Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya everbody!

It's Sam-wise!! I gots a new tip for you...well at least to show you how mean my mommy is.

My mommy put me in the crate a while ago. She said Happy had to go to the vets wiff her! I don't know why I can't go, everyone loves me there! As soon as she grabbed her keys I knew she was leaving without me!! This cannot be!! I attacked the gate of my crate scratching and pawing frantically to free myself. Mom can't leave without me! What if she gets food? What if the vet ladies have treats! OH WOE IS ME!!

Well Mommy just said "Samuel you stop that!" I stopped, looked at her, and started crying! I don't mean just a little whining..no no you guys I am the master at crying like a banshee (whatever that thing is)! I cried and I cried and I cried and when she went for the door with Happy with his leash I started screaming and crying and howling and pawing and scratching at the door. I howled soooo loud and that made Lucky start whine howling an then Happy started barking!!
My mommy just scowled at me and said "You can cry and howl all you want I won't be home to hear it!" And then she promptly took Happy and my brudder Phoenix outside and to her car. I didn't give up though! I kept hollering for her to come back....Soon as I heard that engine rev though I knew I had lost, so I curled up and went to sleep.

Maybe I'll win next time.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Sam. You probably got the better deal: Maybe Hap ended up w/a shot. But YOU ended up w/a nap!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts