Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
If I had to pee that bad and they did that to me, I'd go in the closest one and just not look. LOL

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I would be so screwed. This actually happened to me:

I always go to the same Walmart that's closest to my home. The Ladies Room is on the left and the Men's Room is on the right. Well now, I was in Summerville and needed to go to Walmart. Once in Walmart, I needed to go to the restroom. I go charging into the restroom on the left. WELLLLL, guess what. In the Summerville Walmart the Men's Room is on the left and the Ladies Room is on the RIGHT. I was so embarrassed. It should be against the law to change the location of the restrooms in two identical looking stores. I now LOOKED at the name on the door before charging into ANY restroom.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
The urinals would tip me off right away. :laugh:

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Funny...but at least you can still go potty if necessary even if it is the wrong room.

Personally, I think the cruelest restroom signs are the ones for pay toilets. My mom never seemed to have a dime on her when I needed to go when I was a kid. Thank God they did away with those for the most part (I guess they are still around just not as prevalent). At least I can't remember the last time I had to pay to use a toilet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts