Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry the picture quality isn't the best, I will try again- but Sammi has had this for about 2wks. no real change- thought she had injured herself at the park, but it doesn't appear to be sore to her, I can mess with it and it doesn't bother her, its about eraser size, smooth, and raised! Vet thinks it's a wart, but was happy to either remove and biopsy or just watch and wait! Thoughts would be appreciated-Thx's- Di

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Definitely no expert here but it could be wart. Just wanted to send some good thoughts.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
histiocytoma (i think i spelled it wrong) is what it looks like. most always benign. dutch has had 2 that have gone away on their own. one on his ear and one on his toe. best to have it looked at just to be sure.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
no help here--just give sammi a hug from us. I would probably just watch it and see if it got bigger but what do i know ??? NOTHING !!

let me know what you decide.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, I'll probably watch it for a little bit- it is hard not squishy! She doesnt mess with it, lick it and it doesn't appear to have changed as I've watched it the last 2 wks., just weird how it appeared so suddenly- that's why i was thinking injury! Thanks for the info. and good thoughts!! Hey Joann- my family is watching the blazers tonight so I'm keeping up with the Mariners online- I know pathetic

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Paul and Joe are at the Blazer game. I am switching back and forth between games--I am pathetic, too. Sorry to say but I don't have much interest in the Blazers but watch cuz the guys do.

GRIFFEY GOT #400 !!! Luckily, I switched to that game just before it happened.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paul and Joe are at the Blazer game. I am switching back and forth between games--I am pathetic, too. Sorry to say but I don't have much interest in the Blazers but watch cuz the guys do.

GRIFFEY GOT #400 !!! Luckily, I switched to that game just before it happened.
I did see that on the TV, DD was kind enough to check into the game at the right time- I love GRIFFEY:D!!! I'm with you, just watch with the family, not because I care:)

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Hoppy has something on his head when we got him (back in December) that looked very much like that. The vet said it was a wart and would go away by itself. It's just started going away recently. It's almost gone now.

Hope it turns out to be nothing at all. I'm sure that's the case. :)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hoppy has something on his head when we got him (back in December) that looked very much like that. The vet said it was a wart and would go away by itself. It's just started going away recently. It's almost gone now.

Hope it turns out to be nothing at all. I'm sure that's the case. :)
Thanks- I'm feeling much calmer today and after hearing from my JL support!:D I will be watching for any changes good or bad- I know biopsy is an easy option if needed, so I'll take conservative approach, for now:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts