Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago we took in this unwanted cat from next door. Such a good girl with tons of personality. Favorite game is to hide under coffee table and swat at Bart my lab as he runs around with the "speedies". Here she is normal position as I read the Lab forum. She will sit and meow and meow until you pick her up and put her on your shoulders. Due to claws I'll wear a jacket or drape a bath towel over my shoulders. Sweatshirt here which works fine too. She will sit there for hours if you let her. My cat buddy Crosley or "Cros" for short.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
She is really cute! Cleo used to be a shoulder cat but due to her claws, we had to discourage it. Plus, you never knew when she'd try to get on you - you could be walking with a mug of hot coffee, and suddenly have 4 paws full of claws gripping into your shoulder.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Cute pic, cute cat. Glad HK doesn't try that. She would be too heavy. Fortunately, she is happy to drape herself around my head when I am laying down on her couch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.