Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else watch this show?

I stumbled onto it a few months ago & quickly got hooked! Then I am all about those legal drama type shows: CSI, Law & Order, etc.

What is up with the season ending last night???? :eek: :eek: (Not gonna go into details here in case there are some who have not watched last nights epi yet!)

Now I am dying to see what happens at the start of next season.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
That ending was Holy Crap!!!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
The entire show was based on a real event that took place in Port Coquitlam BC.. if anyone is interested.. i don't know if it got my press stateside, but if you good coquitlam pig farm you can read all about the horrific situation.

The end was cool.. remember him? Don't hunt me, i won't hunt anyone else? oooooh!

Hotch is not dead.. no way.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The entire show was based on a real event that took place in Port Coquitlam BC.. if anyone is interested.. i don't know if it got my press stateside, but if you good coquitlam pig farm you can read all about the horrific situation.

The end was cool.. remember him? Don't hunt me, i won't hunt anyone else? oooooh!

Hotch is not dead.. no way.
Kelli, that is cool! I'll have to google that one. The whole show last night I was on the edge of my seat.

I agree with you about Hotch too... NO WAY, NO HOW!!! :eek:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
That was Foyet from early last season...Hotch didn't take the deal not to hunt him and he would quit hunting people. He had that deal with another FBI guy but he died. Then he went on the killing spree again. The Boston Reaper....great episode...all of them are great!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I love that show and last nights was a real zinger!!! Gross, with a nice touch of creepiness. The ending has me wondering, now I'll have all summer thinking about it.:p

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I used to watch it, and liked it pretty well, but I got tired of all the really horrible things their criminals did, over and over. It was like, "how can we make this guy even worse than the one in the last show". I find I don't like shows where the criminals do really, really awful things to their victims (mostly women) - and I don't think it's all that great to have that stuff on TV. I said to SU last night (while he was watching Criminal Minds) - you know - it's really not that much different that a Freddie Kruger movie!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts