Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use them? Good or bad?
I have been wanting to buy some for a while so I finally did this week I've used two so far one last night and one the night before I can actually tell a little difference.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I used the premium ones and they definately work. I spaced them out though because they made my teeth sensative.
Basically I would do 2 strips back to back every other night. The upper ones are easier, at least they were to me. I had a hard time keeping the lower ones in place.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I use them once every 18 months or so. They work but my teeth are very white anyway.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was wondering about that I figured I would only do one per day instead of two hoping it would not make them too sensitive. I'll see how we do over the next week or so. My teeth are not terrible but they deffinatley are not as white as they could be. I don't smoke or drink coffee eithere :-\

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
bacatherine said:
I was wondering about that I figured I would only do one per day instead of two hoping it would not make them too sensitive. I'll see how we do over the next week or so. My teeth are not terrible but they deffinatley are not as white as they could be. I don't smoke or drink coffee eithere :-\
Mine were still sensative if I did one per day. For some reason it helped to do 2 one day and then a day off.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
I used to use them, before I got the custom trays from my dentist. They really do work well.

(I shoud have mentioned the sensitivity issue, they do make mine sensitive. I didn't use them very often, my teeth are very white anyway, but I love my coffee, tea & red wine. they made my teeth a shade whiter, which to me was noticeable )

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I have used them a couple of times and they worked fine, but they did make my teeth ache and extremely sensitive. My friend who is a dentist said that the best way to avoid it is to very gradually use them...use only one every two days. Some people don't have any problems though.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I can see where they would make the teeth sensitive. It's actually wearing down the enamel to expose new enamel isn't it?

No thanks.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They say they are completley safe for the enamel but I don't know. I think it's just a peroxide solution that sort of bleaches them.

G

·
I used them before my wedding. My teeth are white and I don't smoke. But I wanted to look my best for the wedding, I saw results after 2 days, but nothing more after that. I think I bought the kit for $5 so I can't complain.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts