Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rain + slushy rain + sleet + thundersnow + more snow = crazy april day in ks

This weather sucks. There are 4 inches of the heaviest/densest snow I've ever seen on the ground, on top of what seems like 2 inches of rain. The wheat is now not only brown on top from the freeze Easter weekend, but it is flattened under the snow :(.

On the bright side, the labby boys love it.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Monday's forecast is not looking good for the marathon either. I feel bad for the runners. I hope there aren't too many slip-n-falls. Also for the regular spectators who usually make a big day of it. No, it's not the end of the world, but it's a bummer.

I would imagine the wheelchair racers are really going to have a hell of a time, especially on heartbreak hill with icy, slushy, snowy roads.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Take away the snow and that's what we have here. It was a dark and stormy night last night, still raining this morning and only 35*.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paddysmom said:
Take away the snow and that's what we have here. It was a dark and stormy night last night, still raining this morning and only 35*.
Apparently we had a thunderstorm last night but I was out like a light. They had winter weather storm closings all over the bottom of the tv screen last night. Mom and Dad are on vacation in Topeka and KC and they have nothing but rain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts