Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's either A.) somewhere in my house or B.) In my friend's truck. It only had 1 bar of battery left and it's freezing cold outside. I don't have another phone so I can't call it.. haha. Oh boy.

*hits herself in the head*

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
oh no Justine!! Will you survive without being able to text anyone? bwhahaa :laugh: (just kidding... I hope you find it soon!)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
kal3idoscope said:
sarahnye said:
oh no Justine!! Will you survive without being able to text anyone? bwhahaa :laugh: (just kidding... I hope you find it soon!)
LOL. I'll probably die in class tomorrow.. but I think I left it at Petsmart... :ugly:
oh no! Can you ring them and see if they have it at the counter?

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sarahnye said:
kal3idoscope said:
sarahnye said:
LOL. I'll probably die in class tomorrow.. but I think I left it at Petsmart... :ugly:
Well I don't really have any other phone except for my cell phone, so I can't call them.. haha. I just have to show up and be like Hey, ya got my phone?!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
kal3idoscope said:
sarahnye said:
kal3idoscope said:
sarahnye said:
Well I don't really have any other phone except for my cell phone, so I can't call them.. haha. I just have to show up and be like Hey, ya got my phone?!

hahah --- i guess you will hey! You'll have to walk in and go "hi remember me from yesterday?"

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sarahnye said:
kal3idoscope said:
sarahnye said:
kal3idoscope said:
sarahnye said:

hahah --- i guess you will hey! You'll have to walk in and go "hi remember me from yesterday?"
Yep. I hope it's there.. My friend searched his truck and it's not there.. so I'm guessing I left it on the floor in Petsmart when I was playing with the stupid prong collar... haha.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
kal3idoscope said:
Yep. I hope it's there.. My friend searched his truck and it's not there.. so I'm guessing I left it on the floor in Petsmart when I was playing with the stupid prong collar... haha.
Totally something I would do!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
That's a bummer! I hope you find it. Texting in class is pretty much mandatory.

I left mine in the car last night, and of course by the time I realized it there was a nice coating of ice on my car. Needless to say Mr. Cellphone slept in the car!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts