Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy. Am I ever crabby tonight. Don't know why. One of those days where I just couldn't seem to fully wake up. Sleepy head, sleepy body, sleepy thinking. Everything I had to do today just seemed to be so... hard!

Then I came home and snapped at the dogs. FLYNN! DO NOT JUMP! DARWIN! Quit biting your back! MEGAN! STOP licking all the furniture! RUSTY! ENOUGH with the pretty sit and paw-paw-pawing my knee! SCAMP! Do NOT growl at all the other dogs! That is MY job tonight! HOPE! STOP antagonizing the dogs! Zoomies are for beagles, not CATS! EVERYONE JUST STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!

Except for Mr. Perfect, Seamus. He just hangs... and gives me the "It will be okay, mom. I'll just wait right here by you." look.

Sheeesh. I'm even crabby with ME tonight.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Been there on many occasions, but they always pass quickly. Tomorrow, when you get up, smile at yourself and make a silly face in the mirror. You'll be amazed what that does to lift your spirits!

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Sorry you're having a bad day. If it makes you feel any better, I'm sick with a head cold. All I've done today is whine. My family is so tired of listening to me. Do I care? Noooo, if I have to suffer, so do they. LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
We're all entitled to a crabby day now and again. Are you sure you're feeling well physically? Maybe that's why you were tired. Hope today is a better day for you.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You're allowed to be crabby!! Just be sure to give extra kisses to everyone today. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts