Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow, we are going to Wadsworth, OH for CPE agility. We are entered in level 2 Fullhouse and Wildcard and Level 1 Snooker. I hope we Q in Snooker because then we will be done with Level 1. We are skipping Standard becasue we didn't have weaves when we entered and haven't seen much of the teeter. I am going to have ask my instructor if we can see more of that.

My daughter is going through a divorce and moved out on her own and now I am watching my 6 year old granddaughter this weekend. She has always been "my buddy" and is very good for me. I am kind of excited to have her come and be part of a dog show day with me. I packed her a little "dog show bag". I have a coloring book, crayons, a couple little games she and I can play while we wait hours between runs. She'll also have her trusty nintendo DS to keep her occupied when she gets bored with "Nani". I think it will be kinda fun. I hope she enjoys herself because I may have her every other Saturday so she will likely be a regular partner for me at trials.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Have fun..before you know it your grandaughter will want her own dog to start running..*G*..I know we have quite a few junior handlers in our area and they do really well.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, Debbie, I am hoping she will, at some point, take an interest in the sport.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts