Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My coworker is wearing a top that I almost bought. Have you ever had the same article of clothes that coworker had?

That would be a little odd I think:confused:

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Often someone has something very similar to mine (usually the same style in a different color). What's really odd, tho, is when a kid shows up with the same shirt I have! I don't mean the school tshirts. Last week a girl came outside wearing the same tshirt I had just bought. In fact, I almost wore mine that day.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
It happens all the time, of course I wear company supplied logo'd Golf shirts,dress shirts ,jackets, fleece.......

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
It used to happen quite often at my old company. We did have a lot of logo'd items, so that was a given. But one woman had a nearly identical black shirt with small white polka-dots, and a sage green blouse that was almost identical to one of mine. More often than not, we both wore the matching shirts on the same days. We just told people who commented that we call each other every morning and coordinate our outfits!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I just compliment them on their fine taste in clothing.
I do the same :)

I met a friend who was visiting from Tennessee with a large group a few weeks ago and we were both wearing almost identical outfits (same sweater, style of jewelry, jeans, flat brown shoes). We laughed and took a lot of pictures.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Every day! We all wear scrubs, same style same color. Its like being in private school, no one feels left out or out of style :D:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts