Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went up to Laconia for the weekend.
Was a very nice mini vacation to help relieve the stress from over the week.

Photographer on the side of the road takes lots of pictures of everyone passing and I gabbed a few off the website.
This guy takes awesome pictures!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Is that you guys?

Glad to hear you're doing OK. It does get easier with time, I promise.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wow! Nice bike!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
One more...

Brody and I last week. This was one of the last time's he was able to enjoy being out and playing. Very slow play and only for about 5 minuets. But a happy 5 minuets they were

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Glad you are slowly recovering. Time helps, keeping yourself occupied also will help keep your mind off the empty spaces and quiet.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Crotchrocket or not it's a nice bike!

I grew up all Harley, but this bike has grown on me a lot!

He got a lot of compliments on it over the weekened, even from the Harley guys!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's the first good picture we ever took together (and last). My BF got his attention by holding the Chuck-it above the camera. That's also why I needed to hold him back.

In every other picture he's looking the wrong way, wiggling around, or sneaking in a kiss.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Great picture of you and Brody, I would defiantly frame it. Glad you were able to get away and have some de-stress time.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Nice Pics! Is that Hybusa?! I just got my motorcycle license over the weekend. haven't decided if I actually want to use it and get on the road :(

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Ooooo those are awesome bikes! They are a lot of bike to handle :) So fast and powerful :D vrooom!

Glad you had a great weekend :)

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes they are awesome! Any time we have ridden w/ friends they all say it's way to much bike.
You really have to be an experienced rider and respect it for what it can do. That things moves!
I think I'll start off w/ a little 600 lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts