Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had our first Paint Show this past weekend. I am soooo proud of my man. It was his first show and he was a really good boy! We picked up 6 points! The picture angle is bad, make him look really small :/

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Hey Nikki!! I was thinking about you this weekend, hoping everything was going well. Skip is looking awesome!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

Kaurina, we have a show in Orangeville July 15. If you get a chance, you should pop over!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Beautiful horse!! You two look great together!

G

·
OMG gorgeous!!! I love Paints...and I have wanted a Half Arab/Paint my whole life just to have the best of my two favorites.

What a good looking boy he is! What bloodline is he? Love the muscles and his coloring...dang I miss having a horse!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BudGirl8 said:
OMG gorgeous!!! I love Paints...and I have wanted a Half Arab/Paint my whole life just to have the best of my two favorites.

What a good looking boy he is! What bloodline is he? Love the muscles and his coloring...dang I miss having a horse!
His lines are Impressive and Poco Dandy... and yes, he is HYPP N/N ;)

G

·
Good deal. Nice bloodlines. Ooh he really is good looking.

I'm going riding when I go home this weekend. I can't wait! When is your next show?

G

·
NikkiB said:
Thanks! Our next show is June 10 in Simcoe (same place). What breed do you have?
Ah...my horse had to be put down December 6 2005. She was 31. She was 3/4 Arabian (Fadjur line) and 1/4 grade Quarter Horse. I miss her every day. We grew up together. First picture of me on her was when I was 9 months old. If I'm ever in a position to own a horse again I want the same cross - Arabian/Quarter Horse type. Only I'd like it to be a Paint ;D I love the flash and strength of a Paint and the endurance and beauty of Arabians. Fadjur line Arabians to be specific. I was spoiled with my horse. Spoiled rotten really.

My dad has mules now, but I suspect the animal I will be on this weekend will be a Norwegian Fjord. She's a champion dressage horse and SOOOO cool. She's way over breed standard height and incredibly fun to ride. We'll probably put my SO on one of the saddle mules that is really dead trail broke and surefooted since he has only been on a horse once.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
My QH is by Impressive lines :) They's great horses provided you get them HYPP N/N (my guy is too, lucky us!) - enjoy him and keep us updated as you show this summer!!

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
He's beautiful. My 7 year old daughter...reading over my shoulder (who is to begin dressage this summer) says "OOOOOH, I want one just like HIM!" ;D

·
Registered
305 Posts
He's like a giant black lab with white stockings! (pretty horse)

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
MyLabsMom said:
Beautiful, Nikki!!!! (I see you're brunette now!!)
Seriously.. i'm sitting here thinking.. wtf..is that even Nikki? then i read the brunette thing.. *ding* the lightbulb =)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts