Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading, keeping up with the goings on...I really miss you guys.
I'm pretty sick with the flu, so I've been home from work for 3 days and not even really able to get to the computer.
Please know that I'm always reading, and you are all always in my thoughts, even if I don't post much.
We just found out today that the doctors found a lesion on my Dad's kidney. He's going in for more bloodwork and another cat scan on Friday, and they will likely operate in a month or so depending on the severity of the lesion.

I'm numb right now. It's like deja-vu....praying that it's not as bad as they think.

Love you guys!!!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Hope your feeling better real soon and everything turns out o.k for your Daddy- I know it is so scary and you have been through alot already!! Good thoughts coming his and your family's way!!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Oh Kim, don't you worry about whether you've been posting or reading. that doesn't matter.

Good thoughts and prayers for your dad.

and hope you feel better soon. (((HUGS)))

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Kim, I'm so sorry to hear about Dad. :( Prayers that it's nothing serious. How is your Mom doing?

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good thoughts and prayers

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.